Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I love, you.

I am falling in love with someone.

It took me so long to fall out of love with someone else, that to think someone can make me feel this way so quickly is insane.

I am in a constant struggle over rationality and impulse.

How honest is it to deny the way I feel on the inside? How honest are those feelings anyway?

My head is a mess. My heart is so jumbled.

I feel like he gets upset over the things I say or do sometimes. Sometimes I don't know when to shut my mouth.

I'm so confused. I wish I was more clearheaded. I want to tell him the right things at the right moment.

I wish he could reach into my head and pull out exactly what I want to tell him sometimes, because words just get in the way. I want him to see the essence of my emotion, untainted by reason or influences.

I want him to know how hard it is to maintain my composure around him, because he makes me weak inside. He strips the walls around me and exposes me to direct sunlight, when I have only viewed it through a window at my discretion. He challenges me as a person.

I want him to know that even if I have nothing to offer him, I will offer him all the intangible things that he does need and doesn't always have.

Unconditional love and support. An emotional shelter in the worst of the days. Empathy and understanding.

This blog is a mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment